Monday 2 April 2012

Dix neuf

Well the car is primed and ready (more or less) for a packed April schedule of rallying. France next week avec famille, The Ilkley Jubilee in a few weeks and then the big one - The Scottish Malts at the end of April into May. I really can't wait.

The car has been in for a little holiday with Graham for a week. I'd anticipated this being just a bit of grease here and a wipe down there - sadly not to be!

New drive shafts, full fluid service (oil, LHM, coolant), replaced a number of crap balljoints and misc others, bespoke wiring for the new Brantz Tripmaster, new (brighter!) front light bulbs. The list goes on and on.

Yet again Graham did an incredible job getting things turned around so quickly. Any of you other DS owners really need to get in touch with him (or me) and see what he can do. My car will be on Grahams stand at the ICCCR at Harrogate in the summer.

Anyway, that's about it. I've got some real work to do (to pay for all this fun) and then we'll be off to the start line in France in just over a week.

2 comments:

  1. Just a shame you can't make the Citroën Classic Challenge, Ben :)

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this car, I have also a Citroën berlingobut a few years ago. I had no idea it was going to another I think I'll save to buy soon

    Citroen

    ReplyDelete