Wednesday 13 July 2011

Change of mind re colour

Everyone at the garage thinks that the Rouge Massena paint is a little dull for the UK weather. The original Citroen chart said it was a red for sunny climates so I've had a think and made a decision.

I love red cars so it needs to stay and when I think of red cars my mind is drawn specifically to a certain thing...


The red of the classic racing Ferraris is called Rosso Corsa (Racing Red) and I think it is pretty much the best red out there. Not too dark, not too orangey.

We have located a supplier of the paint (code FER 300) and I've decided we're going for it. The roof will remain black and the bonnet, wings, doors and boot will be finished in the Ferrari colour. I think it is going to look pretty damned good.




No comments:

Post a Comment